Saturday, October 31, 2009

Utada Hikaru live tour US/UK 2010


*squeal********* XD !!





I cant believe it! Utada Hikaru gona perform live in London on the 12th FEB! Kyaaaaaaaaa!! This is so awesome!! Finally.... I have a purpose here in Uk.... x') lol


well....



As so the rumour says... *roll eyes*. But I hope she does :D !! ^^ As stated from MuuMuse....



Japanese superstar Utada will be touring under Live Nation stateside (AND at least one date in the UK) beginning in January of next year.


Utada’s UK concert will take place at O2 Academy Islington on February 12th.


Tickets for Utada’s London show go on sale November 13th at 9AM. Ticket prices start from £20.




Damn. That's on a friday... I might have to skip my lectures then... or ask my darling sister *batter eyelashes* to buy the tickets for me. Lol! That's so damn awesome :D xD didn't expect a live tour here in the UK :D



hehe that's all~


tata

No comments:

Post a Comment