Thursday, October 29, 2009

:D


*fuwahh! :D


Photobucket



After reading 103 chapters in one day, i feel goooooooooood! xD lol. I think i've accomplish something. haha But K still think I'm a n00b -_-; ....... Photobucket TT^TT



hehe, the manga that I read was Fairy Tail ^^. I mean! I did read a few chapters before back. (6 chapters i think). But.. i stopped. It was a stupid reason why i stopped. Bcoz... i think Erza looks 'hot' (meaning, warm in that thick armor suit.. lol!)



Anyway, I managed to have time to read it again. And its damn good! :) well.. maybe its too quick. I mean, right after chapter 50 theres a big war already! *spoiler* lol. Nyeh. Oh well :I





seriously love this pict! xD "we're from fairy tail!" ...well. in the manga it stated there. Not sure about that kanji written there xD



that's all :D All you ppl must watch/read fairy tail! ^^ *psst. Including you K!* :p



p/s: new toy coming up from K xD *clap clap* cant wait. Hope it doesnt end up in smithereens like the keroro toys. TT^TT *nauzubillah*



Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment