Friday, November 12, 2010

Onigiri and Bento ;D

I found a new hobby!!! XDDD


hahhaha i found a new hobby other than making amigurumis! (crochet toys). And the good thing, its cute and its edible ;D hahaha I made these today. Well the onigiris last weekend. I just had to show! hehehe ^-^"


Panda Bento box! ;D


*blush* panda. I just added salamis on the cheek to show its blushing :D


Made onigiris too.. ^3^


these are the onigiris i made last weekend :D 4 onigiris plus a bunny! ya... the bunny was random. :P I had extra rice, so i decided to make ears on them XD



side profile... hehehe



I love making these... its so much fun and fulfilling... hehehe not to mention tasty :9 ! hahaha K! i finally know how to make bento! Nanti, when I go back to Brunei, I'll bring bento for you during ur lunch break! hehehe ^-^" i wish...!


the ingredients isnt much.. its just: Eggs, cheese, tuna, mayonnaise, Bread, seaweed, rice, sausage, salamis, crab sticks.. simple right? :P hehe


that's all! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment