Monday, September 7, 2009

first gunpla assembled

Alright, I just started this hobby at the end of August this year.. I was always in awe when seeing people making and assembling their Gunpla's.. I always wanted to try one myself. The interest became bigger after watching the two seasons of Gundam 00 and I finally decided to buy a 1/60 Gundam Exia.. It's pre-painted, so its nice for a beginner like me..









"ahh.. legsss"







I didn't do any lining because I'm a total n00b I didnt know about it.. The next Gunpla on my list is Bandai's PG 00 Raiser expected to be released around november.. I just hope i could get a hand on it then..

1 comment:

  1. Woah you are building a 1/60 scale for your first kit nice ^^. I only started out with HG only lol.
    You can get those sakura micron pens to do the panel lining. Really makes a difference to a kit :D

    ReplyDelete